Bloedel Reserve is located at the north end of Bainbridge Island – a short ferry ride from downtown Seattle or Edmonds. (Click here for link to Washington State Ferries.)
7571 NE Dolphin Drive, Bainbridge Island, WA 98110
- Take ferry from Colman Dock in downtown Seattle to Bainbridge Island (crossing time: 35 minutes).
- Drive off ferry and head west on WA-305 N. Continue to follow WA-305 N for 6.2 miles.
- Turn right onto Agatewood Rd NE for 0.3 miles.
- Take the 1st right onto NE Dolphin Dr for 0.5 miles.
- Destination will be directly in front of you (driving time: 15 minutes).
- Take ferry from Edmonds to Kingston (crossing time: 30 minutes).
- Drive off ferry and follow traffic for approximately 0.1 mile.
- Turn left onto NE Iowa Ave which turns into NE West Kingston Rd for 2.2 miles.
- Turn left onto Miller Bay Rd NE for 4.3 miles.
- Continue onto Augusta Ave NE for 0.8 miles.
- Turn right onto Suquamish Way NE for 1.6 miles.
- At the casino, turn left onto WA-305 S for 1.0 mile.
- Turn Left onto Agatewood Rd NE for 0.3 mi
- Destination will be directly in front of you (driving time: 25 minutes).
Other transportation options:
Taxi service from Bainbridge Island ferry terminal:
- Bainbridge Island Taxi – 206-842-1021
- Taxis & Tours – 206-842-7660
Bus from Bainbridge Island ferry terminal
- NEW! Direct bus service from the Bainbridge Island ferry terminal runs Tuesday-Saturday and is a bargain at just $2 per person. We suggest taking a mid- or late-morning ferry allowing plenty of time to enjoy the Reserve before catching the last bus back. (NOTE: We are open later in the summer than the bus service runs so please check the schedule for the day you visit and plan accordingly). Information & schedule HERE.
- When B.I. Ride is not in service, the #90 bus stops one mile from Bloedel Reserve. (Click here for Kitsap Transit schedules)